How Are We Dealing with COVID-19?
Let us start by saying that we are continuing to stay diligent and are keenly aware of the circumstance.
1) Our production facility is not (and has never been) open to the public, which significantly reduces the risk of staff interaction with customers or other members of the public.
2) Although we operate out of a private facility, all BLD staff wear medical-grade masks during production.
3) All orders are placed online from the comfort of your personal "bubble", and all of our payments are handled online, which means there is no cash exchange or need for human-contact at any time.
4) Breakfast Lunch & Deener has always had a very high standard for cleanliness and food safety procedures. We have a very small (but mighty!!!) production team that takes exceptionally high pride in the work that we do. With that being said, we want to assure you that have increased our efforts even further since the start of COVID, and continue to adhere to sanitizing and hand-washing regimes that go above-and-beyond.
5) We are offering $5 DELIVERY directly to your doorstep and free CAR-HOP PICK-UP. We believe this is the safest way to ensure minimal contact between individuals.
- We do offer delivery outside of city limits, however, an additional delivery fee will apply. Please contact us to make arrangements.
- We kindly ask that someone is home to receive thee delivery.
- Myself (Nadine), Sophia, or one of our other trusted team members will be delivering your order. We have never and will not outsource our deliveries to a third-party company.
- When you place your order, you select your choice of pick-up or delivery time at checkout: Pick-Up is Sunday from 330PM-430PM, and delivery is Sunday 4-8PM or Monday 11AM-2PM.
- Alternate delivery arrangements can be made upon request.
6) We offer a large variety of Fresh Meals (which rotate each week), Bulk Ingredients, and Breakfast Items to reflect resiliency in food accessibility. We also recently started carrying other local products so you can support more local businesses through our platform!!!
Lastly, we simply want to thank you for your continued support.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.
You can text me directly at 807.630.3365, or send me a message via our website, Facebook page, or Instagram account. I handle all enquiries myself. And on that note, full transparency, this means that I am slow to respond at times. Your patience is very much appreciated
- Nadine (Founder and CEO of Breakfast Lunch & Deener), and on behalf of the entire Breakfast Lunch & Deener Production Team