FREE Contactless Pick-Up is NOW AVAILABLE!
At checkout, you will be able to either choose 'Delivery' for a $5 fee, or select 'Contactless Pick-Up' at no cost! Contactless Pick-Up is available at our production facility on Cumberland Street North only on Sundays between 4-5PM.
Prior to Sunday, you will receive an email with detailed Pick-Up instructions, including the full address to our production facility. When you have arrived, please TEXT 807-630-3365 with your FULL NAME and the colour and model of your car. We kindly ask that you wait inside your vehicle until one of our team members has brought out your order and set it at your vehicle.
We have a special offer for all the MOMS out there!
We have partnered with The Mojo Mama (@the_mojo_mama on Instagram) to offer a MOM CARE PACKAGE! This is a local bundle as a gift for yourself, or as a gift to a deserving mom you know!
In the MOM RELIEF PACKAGE you will find:
- A beautiful, save your sanity workbook especially made for moms from The Mojo Mama
- A fragrant Lovely Body Products (@lovelybodyproducts on Instagram) bamboo & mint soap bar
- 2 delicious Sleeping Giant Brewery Beer!
- 3 laugh out loud Pixie Card Co Cards. (@pixiecardco on Instagram) with envelopes & stamps to send to friends via snail mail
- $50 Breakfast Lunch & Deener Gift Certificate!
Let’s help make a mom’s day a little brighter. Packages will be delivered safely to doorsteps each Friday in May! (Thunder Bay residents only). Cost of the package: $75 Value of the package: $100
If you are interested, please email Laurie Joy (The Mojo Mama) at the firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure that there are packages left and she will instruct you on how to place your order!
Thank you so much for loving on yourself or another mama, and choosing to support local businesses!
Ordering is FINALLY OPEN AGAIN!
As you may have noticed, we experienced A LOT of technical difficulties over the past week.
I (Nadine) want to sincerely apologize to anyone who may have visited our website recently, as I can imagine that it was a very frustrating experience.
Our goal is always to offer a high quality product as well as exceptional customer service.. so it's really frustrating when technology sometimes interferes with that. Anyways, I very much appreciate your patience and understanding while we got everything fixed 🙂
In previous updates (but still totally relevant!)
FREE Delivery for Everyone officially in Quarantine
Alright so we want to do our part in making sure that everyone is following the rules and staying home, ESPECIALLY those who have been asked to self-quarantine.
Breakfast Lunch & Deener is perfectly set up to keep hundreds of people out of the grocery stores, and to safely prepare, package, and distribute thousands of delicious meals with no-contact delivery!
SO, with that being said, we have decided to offer FREE delivery for anyone who MUST QUARANTINE. The criteria is the following: 1) You have travelled recently, or 2) you have symptoms and have been asked to self-quarantine, or 3) you or someone in your household has been tested and is awaiting his/her COVID-19 test results.
To receive the coupon code for free delivery, please send us a quick message.
NEW Menu Items
Nourish Bowl, Orange Sesame Chicken, Classic Pulled Pork, and so much more! Check out all of our Fresh Meals!
Local Retail - Purchase Local Products on our Website
It is important now, more than ever, to stand with local businesses.
We have opened up our online platform and distribution model to local businesses who are not able to sell their products at this time due to the current circumstance.
We understand that e-commerce platforms are expensive to create, and distribution can be a logistical nightmare. We have the platform, infrastructure, and staff in place to seamlessly transition local brick-and-mortar or market-style businesses from in-person to online. Our goal is simply to assist local businesses in selling and distributing their products, without the potentially high cost and headaches that come with it. We have added a variety of local vendors already, and will be adding vendors and products as quickly as we can.
Using our website, you can just shop your favourite local products online anytime until 11:59PM on Friday.
Currently products on our site:
- Almond Milk
- Maple Syrup
- & more!
Simply pay online from the comfort of your own home, and on Sunday/Monday we will deliver your order to your door-step.
If you are a local business and want to chat more about how we can help you, please contact us. This is not restricted to food products. We are more than happy to assist vendors with clothing, jewellery, decor, etc.
Discounted Meals for Healthcare Workers and Front-Liners
We support everyone who is ramping up, while many of us are being asked to slow down.
We want to assist those who are ramping up by providing good quality food. It’s hard enough as it is to get to the grocery store right now... We can’t imagine working a crazy shift and then also stressing about what food to eat.
We’d like to offer 15% off all Fresh Meals to everyone who works in healthcare, on the front-lines, or anyone who is and feels they would prefer to have meals prepped for them during this time.
Please send us a message to get access to this coupon code.
Pay It Forward - Meal Donation Program
We have implemented a Pay It Forward - Meal Donation Program for anyone who wishes to donate healthy meals for healthcare workers, families in need, children, the elderly, etc.
For all meals purchased via this program, we will take 15% off the top as our contribution. To be honest, we wish we could do more. But as a small business we feel this is the best decision to assist the community while also maintaining our teams livelihood?
Simply use code "payitforward" at checkout.
If you wish for your donation to go to a specific person, please give their name/info in the special instructions. If you want us to determine who the meals go to (for example, Paramedics, hospital staff, long-term care workers, etc.), you don't have to mention anything specific.
For the original post, please click here.
How Are We Dealing with COVID-19?
1) Our production facility is not (and has never been) open to the public, which significantly reduces the risk of staff interaction with customers or other members of the public.
2) All orders are placed online from the comfort of your personal "bubble", and all of our payments are handled online, which means there is no cash exchange or need for human-contact at any time.
3) Breakfast Lunch & Deener has always had a very high standard for cleanliness and food safety procedures. We have a very small (but mighty!!!) production team that takes exceptionally high pride in the work that we do. With that being said, we want to assure you that we have significantly increased our efforts even further by implementing increased sanitizing and hand-washing regimes.
4) We are offering DELIVERY and CONTACTLESS PICK-UP. We believe this is the safest way to ensure minimal contact between individuals.
- We are offering FREE delivery for anyone in official self-quarantine
- We are offering delivery outside of city limits as well, however, an additional delivery fee will apply.
- Customers must be home to receive their deliveries, however, orders will be dropped off at door steps to ensure no contact between individuals.
- Myself (Nadine) or one of our trusted team members will be delivering your order. We have never and will not outsource our deliveries to a third-party company.
- When you place your order, you select your choice of delivery time at checkout: Sunday 5-9PM, Monday 11AM-1PM, or Monday 6-8PM.
5) We are offering a large variety of Fresh Meals (which will rotate each week), Bulk Ingredients, and Breakfast Items to reflect resiliency in food accessibility.
I also just want to mention that the Breakfast Lunch & Deener team is extremely diligent in following safety measures, and will continue to adhere to our very high standard while we face this unfortunate circumstance. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can text me directly at 807.630.3365, or send me a message via our website, Facebook page, or Instagram account. I handle all enquiries myself.